Sunday, August 3, 2008

Getting Started!

Hey Everyone-

Since I'll be heading off to Kenya soon (less than a month!!), I am setting up this blog to keep in touch with everyone back home. I'll be in Kenya for about 8 1/2 months with the Minnesota Studies in International Development (MSID) program through school. There are lots of details about the program on their website if you're interested, but I'll be trying to post updates about what we do throughout my time there.

I'll be starting out in Nairobi for the first 2 months and then we'll all be moving off to our internship sites. I am interested in working at the coast, possibly in Mombasa, but we'll see.

Anyways, nothing really special yet. I am just trying to finish up my time in Kent and head home to pack and say goodbye. Keep in touch...more to come after I get there!

1 comment:

JWT said...

Good luck & keep in touch while you are away. I love you!