Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting Closer...

I leave in less than 2 weeks! Crazy. I've been home for about a week and even though it has been nice to be home (and for the first time this summer not working 15 hour days) I am busy trying to get everything together and I now have time to actually get nervous. There have certainly been some flaws in my master plan (i.e. my computer crashing and UofM Financial Aid making my life miserable) but hopefully it will all work out.

I'm not going to lie--the noveltly of planning is starting to wear off. I'm just ready to get on the plane because then whatever I have with me is what I use to make it work. I'm honored to have the gifts of over-analyzation and over-planning (sense my sarcasm), so I will be glad when those luxuries are taken away.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey Rebecca! I'm excited to see you again. So anyway, I googled "msid kenya blog" and I found yours by chance. Now you're on my RSS feed. Anyway, I feel the exact same way about how it's becoming over-thought and I just want to get on my way. Two days though, can you freakin' believe it? See you in Kenya, unless we're on the flight together.